and I went to the beach yesterday, it was a pretty nice day. Took some pics
Speckly Fish, I’ve been trying to get a good pic of one of these for as long as I’ve lived here and have not.
Needle Fish School. You must click it to see it, really.
A pic of me by me
Now it’s Monday, ready to head back to work. Horrible football weekend. My Redskins
have lost 6 in a row for the first time since sometime last century.
On the new job, I will be off Fridays and Sundays.
That means today is my Saturday.
Except I’m not off, I have to go out and install a new transmitter and a production studio. Hopefully I can get it done today, if I don’t need parts.
I am drinking coffee, trying to think of what to say, there ain’t much.
Below is a picture of a Zebra plant flower to be. It is growing on a long stalk, and I have been watching it. Later I’ll show more pictures as it grows.
Yesterday for lunch I had a pizza sandwich. I’ll give you the recipe, take notes, it’s complicated.
1) Take two leftover slices of cold pizza
2) Lay them flat on your work surface, crust down, toppings up, pointy ends away from you.
3) Fold your right hand slice over onto the left*, like closing a book, so the crusts are out, toppings in. Take care to ensure proper alignment of the pointy ends.
4) Put in plastic bag and wait till lunchtime.
5) Eat like normal sandwich.
* If you are left handed, reverse the procedure, placing the left hand slice upon the right.
There you have it, a pizza sandwich. If you neeed more detailed instructions, leave a comment in the comment section, and I will consider dedicating an entire post, with photos, to make the procedure more clear.
Have a gooooooooood DAY!
I set my alarm for 5:55 so I could get up and start getting more exercise.
I woke up at 4:30, laid there and laid there, finally got up and made coffee, and now I’m here in the pre dawn dark, starting to get sleepy again.